In this Love & Guts episode we cover:
- An overview of iron metabolism.
- What hepcidin is?
- General factors that affect how hepcidin works or doesn’t work in the body.
- How hepcidin and iron metabolism change over the menstrual cycle in reproductive-aged women.
- General factors and women-specific clinical considerations need to be considered when looking at women’s iron status.
- When the best time is to test and how do we dose effectively.
- And so much more…
You may also like this Love & Guts Podcast Episode:
Oestrogen, progesterone and its impact on histamine, gut health, and immune function.
Please follow and like us:
This Post Has One Comment