It’s common knowledge that pregnancy increases your nutrient requirements, but did you know that your nutrient needs are actually higher during early postpartum and that there is more research currently about postpartum nutrition for farm animals than there is for humans?
In a special Cherish The Podcast episode, recorded exclusively for BodyFabulous Mums and Bubs return to exercise class participants, Dahlas and I cover essential postnatal recovery with real food.
We talked about:
- Essential nutrients for healing.
- Why cutting out certain food groups could be detrimental.
- Cravings and learning our own bodies’ hunger cues.
- How to increase milk supply.
- Best first foods for bub.
For more information on BodyFabulous and their return to exercise classes click here.
Please follow and like us: